- Scientific Staff
- (+420) 296 442 766
- Laboratory of Biotransformation
- Institute of Microbiology of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Vídeňská 1083
- Praha 4 – Krč
- 142 20
- Czech Republic
- 2019-present – Ph.D. in Biochemistry, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague Dissertation thesis: Minor and unusual flavonolignans: Chemoenzymatic preparation and pharmacological activity
- 2015-2017 – Master of Science in Organic chemistry, Department of Organic chemistry, Palacky university, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 2012-2015 – Bachelor degree in Bioorganic chemistry, Department of Organic chemistry, Palacky university, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 01/02/2019-present – Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech republic, Work placement in Laboratory of Biotransformations. Responsibilities: Preparation and characterization of new compounds.
- 01/01/2018-31/01/2019 – Apigenex s.r.o, Prague, Czech republic, Work placement in department of Organic chemistry, Responsibilities: Preparation of new compounds based on solid-phase synthesis and solution phase synthesis. Analysis of prepared compounds with HPLC/MS and NMR.
- 18/07/2016-22/08/2016 – Institute of molecular and translational medicine, Olomouc, Czech republic, Work placement in department of Organic chemistry, Responsibilities: Synthesis of new six- and seven-membered heterocycles containing sulfonyl and sulfonamide group namely derivatives of benzothiadiazines, benzothiazines, and benzothiadiazepines.
- 27/06/2016-15/07/2016 – Teva Czech Industries s.r.o, Opava, Czech republic, Internship in the department of research and development, Work placement in department of Organic chemistry, Responsibilities: Development of new separation techniques for further use in the production of drugs. Work in the research of new biologically active substances and their synthesis.
- Slovak – Native
- English – Fluent
- Czech – Fluent
- Spanish – Elementary
- Drábiková M. et al. Mitsunobu C-alkylation of β-alkoxycarbonyl 2-nitrobenzenesulfones and its use for the rapid synthesis of novel benzothiazine derivatives, Tetrahedron, 73, 2017, 6296- 6306.
- Hurtová, M. et al. Mild and Selective Method of Bromination of Flavonoids, Journal of Natural Products, 83, 2020, 3324-3331.
Last update: February 18, 2021